Using the BOOST REGEX libraries, it is a serie of expressions to use regex in Houdini.
- Platform Linux and WinXP
- Compiled for Houdini 8.0.474 and 8.1.633
- On linux compiler used: gcc 3.4
- Source* available in the zip.
- regexMatch( string regex_pattern, string myString,int regex_engine ) //return the matching part
- isRegexMatch( string regex_pattern, string myString, int regex_engine ) // return 0 or 1
- regexReplace( string regex_pattern, string myString, string replace_with, int regex_engine ) // return the new string.
There are 3 options for regex_engine
0 - POSIX
1 - Extended POSIX
2 - PERL based regex
default is PERL regex.
To install it, just put the corresponding DSO to your DSO directory.
Look at the Help.txt, to see how to use it.
*Regarding the source, it is not clean code or perfect as it´s been done during free time and for free. Since there is nothing such as a free lunch, dont expect perfect code. Which doesnt reflect the way I work. Therefore feel free to make it perfect :)