A full subsurface scattering solution, including:
1. Single Scattering VOP (point cloud optional)
2. Multiple Scattering VOP (requires point cloud)
3. A SOP HDA to help with generating point clouds for the above VOPs.
4. A simple demo hip file that uses all of the above.
5. The VEX headers containing the scattering functions found in the VOPs (so they may be included in shaders and such).
See the help cards for details. And if you want to find out more about what's under the hood, see this topic over at od[force]: