Number of Cables
Number of cables to generate.
How much tension each curve has. A flat graph means all cables have the same tension. Bottom of the ramp means sagged tight cables. Top of the ramp means tight cables. The default curve means about 70% of the cables will be sagged, remaining 30% increasinly taut.
Smoothing that doesn’t affect vertical cable sag.
Overall smoothing, useful when large amounts of noise are applied.
Soften cable ability to reach target pin points.
Chance To Skip Pin
Frequency of pin 'misses', allowing for more chaotic cable layouts.
Noise frequency applied to cable positions.
Noise amplitude applied to cable positions.
Numnber of sides to cable cross section, default is 12.
Step size used in resample sop to generate cable paths. Lower numbers = higher quality.
Radius Min Max
Min and max of cable radius, each cable will pick a random number between these values.
UV layout dimensions. Small numbers work best to start with, say 0.2 for U and V, then append a UV layout sop to adjust with more control.
Enable sop based detangling. Works best with enough noise and randomness in the initial cable layout to allow room for a successful detangle to happen.
Number of iterations for detangle operation.
Post Detangle Smooth
Number of smoothing iterations applied after detangling.
Add Vertex Colors
Enable false coloring for visualisation and id maps.
Control color of cables when add vertex colors toggle enabled.