Wacom Issues?

3794   5   0
333 posts
So i have a cintiq and an intuos 3 connected with windows. The cintiq works fine but with the intuos i get all these clicking problems you can see in the gifs below.

i bet if i disconnect the cintiq and only have the intuos 3 attached it will work fine. But I have not tested.

In linux my intuos 3 works just fine. Not sure if the cintiq works there.

I think its an issue with having 2 Tablets attached.

Is there a way I can tell which one to use? I remember in linux i had some hack to set the first and second tablet.

Attachments:
wacomIssue2.gif (109.7 KB)
wacomIssue5.gif (205.0 KB)
wacomIssue3.gif (309.1 KB)
wacomIssue4.gif (413.7 KB)

333 posts
I have to add that this only happens when there is another monitor. The Tablet actually works on the first Monitor that is on 0 0 coordinates.
1 posts
I'm just getting started with Houdini and I've run into the same problem. I had 3 active monitors when I noticed the problem. When I have only a single monitor active it works just fine. Have you discovered a fix yet?
333 posts
Hi Eric, sorry you have the same issue. I also have 3 Monitors when facing the problem.

Actually I have to get back to SESI for some time now about this issue, sorry. SESI told me to download the newest Wacom driver, so you might check that out. But from the quick test i could do it didn't seem to have any effect.

If you can report it to SESI it would be great since i am 99% on Linux (No problems there) so i cant really test it right now. You can report the bug under support and mention this thread here. Also submit the Help -> About -> Show Details output to them.
333 posts
I am on another Windows Machine with 3 Monitors, GTX970. Just installed the latest Houdini Production Build and have the latest Wacom Driver installed. There is still an offest in the cursor on the second monitor. The Tablet only works on the first Monitor.

update:
I removed the second tablet and wiped all wacom settings (had a cintiq + intuos connected), did a re-calibration and now it seems to work. :roll:
30 posts
i had this problem also,

i believe its due to the different monitor resolution
  • Quick Links