Format allowed for COP

2896   3   1
23 posts
Hi,
No results for file in COP importing $F from out source, don't read, invalid name, else…Only single picture. What is the houdini problem to read, and the solution?
Thanks
1631 posts
HI Bosco,

It will be helpful if you can provide more details. What file format are the files in? Are you on Windows or Linux?

Does the path or file names have spaces in them? For example: cMy Images/image sequence name.1.tga

If there are spaces, please remove them. Also, if the frame number is padded, for example, image.0001.tga, you have to use image.$F4.tga instead of just “$F”. If you use the “+” button in the File COP to search for the images, $F should be set correctly for you.

A screen capture will be good too.

I hope the above helps!

Cheers!
steven
77 posts
Bosco
Hi,
No results for file in COP importing $F from out source, don't read, invalid name, else…Only single picture. What is the houdini problem to read, and the solution?
Thanks

I assume that you're trying to import the frames from your mov file ?

What are the file names of your frames? What file type did you create them as? The file format needs to be one of those that are supported, which I assume is the same format that MPlay will save in.

I just did a test, I had 17 files named “b01.jpg … b17.jpg”, added a File COP, then pressed the “+” buton next to the “File” input field, and Houdini, automatically put "b$F2.jpg(1-17) in the file requester. I scrub the timeline, and the frames are there in 1-17.

Mike
23 posts
Hi,
It worked, was a silly thing, the image name, originaly “100_1495”, after “Sant” and all right.
Thank you very much
  • Quick Links