Edit SOP: Slide on Surface doc

3014   4   1
174 posts
Hello,
This been some times now I can't find a way to use the “Slide on surface” mode of the edit tool.
There's no doc on it did someone wrote some rough description on how to use this tool ?
174 posts
McNistor
… and although it could be used more frequently on an organic model, there are the sculpting packages that offer a much greater flexibility for this type of tweaking.

That's an essential feature needed for the edit tool actually we can get 50% there by using a topobuild op but no falloff there.
By the way I'm not understanding clearly why there is 2 op for moving points around ;-)
1755 posts
deleted my posts - I must reconsider the time and thought I put into these replies
Edited by anon_user_89151269 - March 11, 2018 15:16:33
174 posts
Haha,
I have the history in my email ;-)
You're not talking to the walls, I'm just on something else.

And you're right my post wasn't for starting a big debate, I was just searching if I was using correctly the tool.

About the rest too you're right as always, but I suspect that doesn't bother too much other user not used to a clean workflow ala Softimage.
1755 posts
NNois
Haha,
I have the history in my email ;-)

Good, then you might wanna use them to create a one or a few RFEs, if you want to see change, that is.
  • Quick Links