Error Loading Disk File while using Fur tools Paint Density

2491   2   1
117 posts
Working through the Hair and Fur Master Class and having a problem with temp cache files. I keep getting the below eror message while using the Paint Density tool.

mantra: Error loading disk file CUsers/Brad/AppData/Local/Temp/houdini_temp/ifds/storage/44828_Werewolf6RigGenerated.1_000_33519.bgeo.sc for /obj/file1/null1
mantra: Error loading disk file CUsers/Brad/AppData/Local/Temp/houdini_temp/ifds/storage/44828_Werewolf6RigGenerated.1_000_7117.bgeo.sc for /obj/file1_groom/OUT_GROOM
mantra: Error loading disk file CUsers/Brad/AppData/Local/Temp/houdini_temp/ifds/storage/44828_Werewolf6RigGenerated.1_000_33519.bgeo.sc for /obj/file1/null1

How can I fix this? This is adding fur to a cached bgeo object- should be no problem for my system to handle. Its making using the tool difficult, the paint strokes keep disappearing after I make them.
Brad Schreiber
117 posts
Still having issues related to this. Have submitted Bug Report with no help either.
Brad Schreiber
2036 posts
You won't get help with a bug report on weekends. It won't be seen until Monday.

In the meantime you might get help here if you post your hip file which has the problem.
  • Quick Links