Introduce geo into DOPNET at different frames (dopnet impulse activation with an expression?)

1525   2   1
40 posts
Hello everyone, I need some help here.

As you can see in the picture, one line started at frame 40 (@sFrame=40) and the other one started af frame 42 (@sFrame=42).

I want to pass them inside the dopnet exactly at that frame, so I use one expression on “Impulse Activation”: something like $$FF=@sFrame. I tried many combination but could not make it work.

Can somebody help with that?

Thanks in advance.
Edited by Dav_Rod - Nov. 4, 2018 16:37:50

Attachments:
dopnet.JPG (50.1 KB)
dopnet2.JPG (60.9 KB)

40 posts
Trying to explain it better:
1st line is generated af frame 40
2nd line is generated at frame 42

I want to introduce them into the POPsource at each corresponfing frame: 40 and 42.

I was trying some expression that gives a True 1 result on frame 40 and 42. (Something like $$FF=@sFrame)

BUT it seems that the dopnet only read the attributes an the first frame. So I was trying to get the attribute value @sFrame outside of the DOPNetwork with some expression like this: ($F==point(“/obj/SIM/OUT_dynamicCurves_DAV/, ”sFrame", 0))

Can somebody help me to understand how could I do it?

How can I introduce into the DOPNetwork two geos that are born at different frames?

Thanks.
Edited by Dav_Rod - Nov. 4, 2018 16:48:51

Attachments:
fgdgfdgg.JPG (26.6 KB)

900 posts
If you want to read an attribute every frame you can use a POP wrangle and set its source to the SOP node (external to the dop) you want to read from.

I'm novice with DOP, but this is how I read the velocity attribute from a SOP if I need it updated every frame.
  • Quick Links