Old home. Procedural modeling

3399   6   4
30 posts
Hello all! 3D is my hobby, some months ago I had started to learn Houdini (had 1 year experience of C4D) and I admired Houdini's methods of procedural modeling. Now have some projects with procedural modeling. My first work is Old Home - this procedural model is creating from any 4-angles plane (just need to connect output of plane to input of subnetwork). Walls, windows, roof, door, destruction are procedural and each has controllers

Attachments:
Home_2.jpg (100.2 KB)
Home_1.jpg (113.9 KB)
Home_1_res.jpg (115.9 KB)

46 posts
Looks fantastic! Can't wait to see to see it textured!
Procedural Girl
710 posts
Looks great, nice work PrintScreen!
30 posts
Thank you. I didn't have this goal to create textured objects, have too old and weak laptop for it (2x1,5GHz 4GB Intel HD3000), any render is sadness. Also, haven't artist experience and vision to make it beutyfull.
Edited by PrintScreen - July 10, 2019 03:39:18
30 posts
This is an evolution for the previous idea but was made like new with some simplifications. Strange Castle! Consist 2 nodes: first (Parameters) - add attributes for type of walls, roof and door, second - create all other things. Making building starts from any count flate polygons (it can be Ngons, not only rectangles) and each must have the Parameters node. Then merge it and give it to input of the second node. All will create automatically.

Attachments:
nCastle1.jpg (227.9 KB)
nCastle2.jpg (140.7 KB)
nCastle3.jpg (197.0 KB)
nCastle3_1.jpg (188.2 KB)
nCastle4.jpg (225.1 KB)
nCastle4_1.jpg (203.8 KB)
nCastle4_2.jpg (380.6 KB)
nCastle5.jpg (268.3 KB)
nCastle5_1.jpg (283.3 KB)
nCastle6.jpg (333.5 KB)
nCastle6_1.jpg (375.5 KB)

806 posts
Funtastic stuff, great work! Now, please, develop a COOL looking “toon-like” shader (C.D.Friedrichs-like, if possible) and TAKE MY MONEY :-D

Marc
---
Out of here. Being called a dick after having supported Houdini users for years is over my paygrade.
I will work for money, but NOT for "you have to provide people with free products" Indie-artists.
Good bye.
https://www.marc-albrecht.de [www.marc-albrecht.de]
10 posts
Looking great!
  • Quick Links