Vellum Solver: Turning the Cloth into Shooting Stars shape ?!

1788   4   2
72 posts
So I've been testing the solver for a while and I am getting these kind of results which are far away from “cloths”. It happened with me so far in my last 3 attempts with different models. I am also attaching hip in case someone wants to take a look at.

Appreciate the support:

Attachments:
Capture.PNG (1.8 MB)
test.hiplc (9.2 MB)

72 posts
Any idea ?!!
143 posts
Hello
I opened your scene
first i noticed you were inside a Take , so i couldn't change any value
so when i get back to the main Take i noticed you were only using a vellum distance constraint
that not the one you want for Cloth , choose Cloth instead !

Attachments:
test2.hiplc (9.7 MB)

72 posts
Benjamin Lemoine
Hello
I opened your scene
first i noticed you were inside a Take , so i couldn't change any value
so when i get back to the main Take i noticed you were only using a vellum distance constraint
that not the one you want for Cloth , choose Cloth instead !

Thanks a million for the support and help I will be using the file you attached a base in my future simulation.

One thing I noticed is that if I delete the take the animation will be removed too. I am trying to figure it out now and can use some help.
143 posts
Hello
It seems that the Take is produced by the mixamo animation
Maybe that's when you're importing …
If you want to keep it you will either have to do your change in the main Take or enable the change on your other Take
I don't use Take so much but it essentially variation …so Take keep the most parameters of the Main one

Just search for it online or find a way to copy or import the animation on the Main one !
  • Quick Links