Green outline around Mplay inmage viewer and Render View?

2103   4   2
43 posts
Hey there,

I think Mplay is an excellent tool I use extensively for sequence playback, however I find the single-pixel-wide bright green border around the image window distracting. The same applies to the renderview window in Houdini itself.

I couldn't find any options in the preferences to turn off that outline border.. is there any way to do that?

Thanks!
MC
209 posts
The only way which I found to press CTRL + F to jump in full screen mode. It won't show in this mode.
7741 posts
I didn't even know it was there
Staff
5156 posts
The current viewport is outlined in green. It probably doesn't need to be there when there is only one viewport visible though. It only makes sense in multi-viewport layouts. Even then bright green is possibly not the best solution considering the image title also turns green.
Edited by malexander - April 14, 2020 18:43:08
43 posts
Is there any way for me to modify that green colour to make it a light grey or something that doesn't (subjectively) detract so much from the viewport content?

I remember there was a way to modify the colour theme .hcs files in the $HFS area, but I also remember giving up on trying to figure that out aha
MC
  • Quick Links