Congratulations to all the Winners!

12298   11   5
Staff
1182 posts
All of the winners have been announced on the leaderboard page [www.sidefx.com]. Go check it out!

If you are one of the winners (including the Iron Man winners) please fill out the following form which provides SideFX with the information needed to send you your winnings!

PRIZE CLAIM FORM [docs.google.com]
Edited by rmagee - Aug. 7, 2020 17:06:38
Robert Magee
Senior Product Marketing Manager
SideFX
66 posts
Hi there, trying to fill out the form but it is not accepting my Irish post code, it says must be a number, not sure what to do. My post code contains letters and numbers. I was one of the people taking part in Iron Man.
182 posts
Quick question:
If one has more than one daily challenge win, does that mean 1 shirt / win ? And if that's the case would it be possible to enter multiple shirt sizes? E.g. to share them with colleagues and friends.
Staff
1182 posts
Fatal-Exit
Hi there, trying to fill out the form but it is not accepting my Irish post code, it says must be a number, not sure what to do. My post code contains letters and numbers. I was one of the people taking part in Iron Man.

I fixed this so you should be fine now.
Robert Magee
SideFX
Staff
1182 posts
blackpixel
Quick question:
If one has more than one daily challenge win, does that mean 1 shirt / win ? And if that's the case would it be possible to enter multiple shirt sizes? E.g. to share them with colleagues and friends.

One T-shirt is available per artist even with multiple wins.
Robert Magee
SideFX
59 posts
Congrats to all the winners and participants
Houdini Fx Artist (Build)
33 posts
Hi all,
is it possible to have a copy of our response to check if everything has been filled correctly?
Tanks
——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
FX TD
i7 4770k 32Gb GTX980
67 posts
Just out of curiosity, will you be confirming with an email or message in this forum? Thanks very much!
--
Program testing can be used to show the presence of bugs, but never to show their absence! -- Dijkstra
37 posts
hediedscreaming
Just out of curiosity, will you be confirming with an email or message in this forum? Thanks very much!

I‘m getting a bit curious myself. Has anyone been notified of anything yet?
33 posts
No.. it's been 20 days..
93 posts
I’m curious to see if anyone who did the ironman challenge has gotten anything. I filled the form and all but I didn’t get any confirmation.
37 posts
Felipe Amaya
I’m curious to see if anyone who did the ironman challenge has gotten anything. I filled the form and all but I didn’t get any confirmation.

Nope. I don't think anyone's received anything.
  • Quick Links