Render View not displaying a render

4082   5   1
7 posts
I'm a newer user, but I've not had this problem in any of my other renders. I have a camera set up and a light. I've checked my display flags...Everything shows up in my scene view, including all my materials. But when I switch to render view and click render (both on my ROP camera and my /obj/cam I set up), I get nothing. Any ideas? Thanks!
Thanks for the help!
134 posts
Hey, what does your setup look like? Have you specified a the camera in the rop? also check that you are not setting up your scene in lops you should be seeing a render if everything is set up correctly.

maybe share a screenshot or two?
7 posts
hey thanks for the reply. I've attached a couple of screen shots of my Screen View and Render View tabs. In my screen view, you'll see I have my display flags set; the base and spheres each have Object Merge nodes coming in from my 'Vex Project'. BG is background, and Materials are all displaying properly in my Scene View. 1 Area Light shining from above and 1 Camera set looking straight at the scene. The screenshot of the Render View is what happens after I click the Render button. I have it set on my camera in my Obj level. I must be missing something quite obvious, but I can't figure out what it is. Thank you for any help!

Attachments:
Screen Shot 2020-12-28 at 11.45.47 AM.png (586.9 KB)

Thanks for the help!
7 posts
here is the 2nd screenshot

Attachments:
Screen Shot 2020-12-28 at 11.47.41 AM.png (1.4 MB)

Thanks for the help!
2038 posts
Post your hip.
7 posts
Here is the hipnc file. thx

Attachments:
Vex_Isn't_Scary_Project_Pt1.hipnc (698.0 KB)

Thanks for the help!
  • Quick Links