Unity C# script to Houdini VEX

1794   2   0
2 posts
Hello all,
I am new in Houdini, and I am searching for the most convenient way to translate my Unity C# script to Houdini VEX.
I saw Houdini Unity Engine can augment your workflow in Unity, but which is the best way to handle with the opposite workflow (from Unity to Houdini)?
More specifically I am working on a school project and I want to translate my particle population which I coded in Unity to Houdini, since I think that it will offer me more possibilities of control throughout the population.

Thank you!
100 posts
Hi DaphneEl. I'm not aware of any way to "Convert Unity C# to Houdini VEX". They are pretty different languages for very different purposes. Can I ask what in particular you are trying to do?
2 posts
Hello Anthony thanks for your answer. Well, I have already written a code for a particle population in Unity... However, since I am new in C# too and pretty struggling with that... I was thinking that it would be much more convenient if I could develop further the code in VEX. I am aware that a workflow from Houdini to Unity is often used... but what about a workflow from Unity to Houdini, would that be useful for me to explore?
  • Quick Links