Can't open an Attribute VOP node

524   1   0
7 posts
While learning I created a HDA for random scale and then tried to create another one for random rotation using a different Attribute VOP node. The second one had issues where I couldn't see anything when RMB Type Properties. I went into the Attribute Vop to see if I was doing something wrong. I couldn't figure it out so I started stripping stuff out. Eventually using Type Properties yielded an error where it complained about using a reverted layout (something I don't remember). I stumbled past that error and then I couldn't open that Attribute VOP anymore. The only thing I could think of is the second AttribVOP node was labled Attribvop1 (the same name as the one in the first one, nested inside the new HDA) I tried creating a new VOP to start over, labeling it attribvop2. I couldn't open it. I tried creating a new scene, laying down a grid and created an Attribute VOP node. I still can't double click to get into it. Is there something I missing or did something get screwed up in preferences?

Houdini 18.5.408 on High Sierra (osx)
Edited by pixelmonk - April 20, 2021 07:03:31
7 posts
I think I figured it out. I went through and deleted the other HDAs and backups from my otls dir. I was able to start editing the VOPs again.
  • Quick Links