How to assign dop sop solver to each objects?

1684   5   2
14 posts
I have two rbd packed object connect to rigidbody solver

And i want to assign dop sop solver to first object.

how to assign dop sop solver for each objects?
2529 posts
I think you can extend the Dataname to specify elements from the data. In your case, with only two objects, the ids will be 0 and 1. So to exclusively reference id #1 in the SOP Solver your dataname would need to be Geometry:1
Using Houdini Indie 20.0
Ubuntu 64GB Ryzen 16 core.
nVidia 3050RTX 8BG RAM.
14 posts
Enivob
I think you can extend the Dataname to specify elements from the data. In your case, with only two objects, the ids will be 0 and 1. So to exclusively reference id #1 in the SOP Solver your dataname would need to be Geometry:1
Can you explain more easily? I`m honestly don`t know modify dop network elements so, it`s too hard for me

I can`t find tutorial for how dop network data is working and modifying
Too hard for me please help me

I`m including this test file and i want to apply that sop solver to only rbdpackedobject1 I still don`t know how to assign only this object
Edited by Jisung - July 5, 2021 14:17:09

Attachments:
SopsolverTEST.hiplc (984.9 KB)

Staff
727 posts
You can use an Enable Solver with the Enable Objects parameter set to the name of the object you want to enable its input solvers for (in this case, you'd wire your SOP solver into the Enable Solver)
14 posts
cwhite
You can use an Enable Solver with the Enable Objects parameter set to the name of the object you want to enable its input solvers for (in this case, you'd wire your SOP solver into the Enable Solver)

It`s working! Thanks
1 posts
cwhite

This problem has troubled me for a long time, and now it can be perfectly solved. Thank you, my hero. Thanks from 2023.
  • Quick Links