PDG rop geometry is not working 'as an expected output file'

3211   3   0
14 posts
Wedge visualization is working I made PDG network very simple and when i trying to save my geometry there`s an error (warning)

"Work item 'ropgeometry1_ropfetch1_13' lists file 'C:/Users/minel/Desktop/Houdini/Procedural_City/FracturedGeo/2.bgeo.sc' as an expected output file, but it wasn't found when the item cooked"

I don`t know reason of this error is occuring Output file path is so simple to save geometry
output file path : $HIP/geo/$HIPNAME.$OS.`@wedgeindex`.bgeo.sc

Help me
Edited by Jisung - June 6, 2021 22:53:20

Attachments:
제목 없음.png (693.5 KB)
제목 없음1.png (860.1 KB)

8 posts
same here:

super simple setup
I just want to process obj files from one folder with the filepattern node

E:/Projekte/HOUDINI_STUFF/PDG_tests/testObjs/*.obj

and then use a ropgeometry node to save each obj again in a different folder with this filepath:

E:/Projekte/HOUDINI_STUFF/PDG_tests/geoExport/`@filename`

but it fails:

Warning
Warning on child node /obj/geo1/topnet1/ropgeometry1/ropfetch1:
Work item 'ropgeometry1_ropfetch1_10' lists file 'E:/Projekte/HOUDINI_STUFF/PDG_tests/geoExport/box.obj' as an expected output file, but it wasn't found when the item cooked

what can I do?

cheers,
Vincent

Attachments:
screenGrab.png (585.8 KB)

8 posts
ANYBODY?
Staff
585 posts
That message is a warning not an error, and it won't cause the work items to fail. It's probably appearing because of an earlier failure in the ROP Geometry work items.

In the TOPs UI you can Ctrl+MMB on a failed work item to open the inspector for that item, which includes the detailed log output and any errors that occurred when the work item executed. If your case you should check the log output for the work items in the ROP Geometry because they're red, which indicates that they failed to cook.
  • Quick Links