How to get screenshot of network editor?

2183   3   0
14 posts
How to get screenshot of network editor?

I know, print Screen button can capture of my screen but, I want to increase Resolution of screenshot my network editor.

I want to get like some around 8k screenshot of my network editor. is that possible?
4486 posts
Hi,

You can maximize your network editor using Ctrl+B, and if your display is not 8K you can pan around taking multiple screenshots, then stitching them together in an image editor.

Senior FX TD @ Industrial Light & Magic
Get to the NEXT level in Houdini & VEX with Pragmatic VEX! [www.pragmatic-vfx.com]

youtube.com/@pragmaticvfx | patreon.com/animatrix | animatrix2k7.gumroad.com
1 posts
animatrix_
Hi,

You can maximize your network editor using Ctrl+B, and if your display is not 8K you can pan around taking multiple screenshots, then stitching them together in an image editor.

Hi animatrix_,

I am wondering how to make network view overlay on viewport as your screenshot. Is it a plugin or build-in function?
4486 posts
sevelee
animatrix_
Hi,

Hi animatrix_,

I am wondering how to make network view overlay on viewport as your screenshot. Is it a plugin or build-in function?

Hi,

It's a custom Python Qt extension:

You can see it in more detail here (around 30 min mark):

If you like to see this added to Houdini, please submit an RFE to SESI and reference RFE ID #101685.
Senior FX TD @ Industrial Light & Magic
Get to the NEXT level in Houdini & VEX with Pragmatic VEX! [www.pragmatic-vfx.com]

youtube.com/@pragmaticvfx | patreon.com/animatrix | animatrix2k7.gumroad.com
  • Quick Links