Cannot find any TOP nodes In Unit

3775   4   0
5 posts
Image Not Found

Houdini version: 10.0.383
Houdini Engine: 4.2.4
Houdini License: Houdini Core Workstation
I am follow the tutorial is called "PDG FOR INDIE GAMEDEV"
https://www.sidefx.com/tutorials/pdf-for-indie-gamedev-section-2-getting-set-up/#comment-8529 [www.sidefx.com]
but it cannot show any tops nodes in unity, even I try to download and open the working file that the tutorial is provided.
It still says TOPs Node is None
I am wondering if that is my license do not allow to run PDG or any other reasons? thank you

Attachments:
Screenshot_1.png (55.1 KB)

100 posts
We introduced TOP network filters starting Houdini 19 to align with the Unreal behaviour. Basically, in order for your node to appear in the list, you must prefix your node name with HE, or HE_OUT if you want it to automatically set the toggle to show results. You can modify the prefixes using the TOP node/output filter option, or disable it entirely.
1 posts
anthonyt2
You can modify the prefixes using the TOP node/output filter option, or disable it entirely.

Sorry, I don't quite understand - where is this option?
Staff
534 posts
It's available on the PDG Asset Link.

Modifying these will let you use custom prefixes for the TOP nodes that will be visible in the Asset Link (TOP filter) and used as output (TOP Filter)

Attachments:
UnityTOPFilter.PNG (12.1 KB)

1 posts
dpernuit
It's available on the PDG Asset Link.

Image Not Found

Modifying these will let you use custom prefixes for the TOP nodes that will be visible in the Asset Link (TOP filter) and used as output (TOP Filter)
Thank you so much!I solved by rename my node with 'HE_XXX',that can work!
  • Quick Links