"Frame Selected"(F key) doesn't work in Solaris context?

1742   3   1
434 posts
I have a simple object imported by Scene Import LOP. In /obj context, when I select it and press F, the viewport correctly focus on the object:

But in /stage context, when I press F, it seems to focus on the whole scene or something:

Is it intentional? Is there any reason that it doesn't focus on the selected object, just like in /obj context?

Attachments:
Screenshot 2021-11-29 023741.png (651.3 KB)
Screenshot 2021-11-29 023802.png (734.5 KB)

Staff
4435 posts
This works alright for me... Could you submit a bug with a hip file? Also, make sure you've got the latest daily build of H19. Thanks!
7741 posts
mtucker
This works alright for me... Could you submit a bug with a hip file? Also, make sure you've got the latest daily build of H19. Thanks!

It doesn't work with a non-HoudiniGL delegate though.

Edit: oddly enough, it's working for me with a trivial single prim scene in build 455, but I assume this is just a fluke as it's never worked for me before.

Edit2: nevermind, the problem is it only works with component primitives. It fails to home on leaf prims.

Strange, changing the prim back to a component, and it still fails to home, even though it was working before I switched the kind to none.
Edited by jsmack - Dec. 1, 2021 12:20:31
Staff
4435 posts
It's not component vs leaf, because my test didn't have any kinds set anywhere. So maybe the bug report isn't so much a hip file as a list of instructions to reproduce...
  • Quick Links