Paint sop problem

7522   4   2
288 posts
I use paint sop to paint my custom attribute and it works well. When I did the rest of the nodes and turn back to re-paint my attribute, however I hit “Enter” or anything else, I can't re-paint on the geometry. It displayed as I was painting on the geo but it didn't change anything.

Then I created a new paint sop, it worked well, these 2 paint sop have the same settings.

Thanks for any reply.
^_^
288 posts
seems the OpenGL problem……
^_^
73 posts
did you use the attribcreate sop to create the attribute before painting?

the paint sop will not add the attribute to your geometry; it can only paint attributes that exist already. I have seen the paint sop behave as you describe when trying to paint non-existent attributes.
- resist or serve -
288 posts
Yes, I use attribute create sop before painting.

And, it is the OpenGL problem.
^_^
1 posts
ykcosmo
I use paint sop to paint my custom attribute and it works well. When I did the rest of the nodes and turn back to re-paint my attribute, however I hit “Enter” or anything else, I can't re-paint on the geometry. It displayed as I was painting on the geo but it didn't change anything.

Then I created a new paint sop, it worked well, these 2 paint sop have the same settings.

Thanks for any reply.

This is probably not a display problem…To make the paint SOP work again after deselecting it you will need to reselect its handle by activating the handle tool (immediately under the scale manipulator on the left hand scene view toolbar.)
  • Quick Links