Planet Earth Help

2833   1   1
7 posts
So I'm trying to get all the effects together for this web series I'm going to try and film in the next few months and I've already run into a problem. Most of the effects will be done in After Effects, but there are a few 3d elements that I'm going to need. The first is a model of the Planet Earth seen from space.

I know the very basics of Houdini, the panes, most of the tools, and how to do basic animation. But I could really use some help on this if anyone could give me a hand. I loved that Earth I saw that Miguel (blank) did. So if someone could point me there because I thought he had some tutorials on how to do that I would really appreciate it if it exists. if not please please help because all of my funds will be going towards costumes and props so I won't be able to get a special effects guy to help me out so it's all resting on me. Thanks
156 posts
Miguel's site is down or gone. No idea what happened to it or him. There wasnt a tutorial on the earth though, if I recall.
Good luck.
“In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.” - Douglas Adams
  • Quick Links