Problem with the letters in Houdini Apprentice.

2813   4   1
3 posts
Dear Comunity.
Need help please!!

Yesterdar I installed Houdini Apprentice, but when I put the pointer on top of a tool, get a box with a description, but the description I not know, because it are pure rare signs, ie, pure squares.

I can do for me to leave the letters well, and can read them.

*Please write me well, because I am Mexican and I do not understand English very well.

Thanks you.
3 posts
Help please!! please please!! :cry:
519 posts
Which version of houdini do you have and on which platform (Linux, Mac, Windows)?
208 posts
The icons for any toolbar are blank. I downloaded Apprentice a couple nights ago (v11 H-Master). The pull down menus and tabs appear to be normal.

Thanks, Kevin
3 posts
Pagefan
Which version of houdini do you have and on which platform (Linux, Mac, Windows)?

I use windows seven
I downloaded houdini to learn. After I install it, but the letters of the options look good, are American letters.

the problem is when I leave the above mause an option, get a window with a description, but this description is not American characters, if not pure rare signs.

that's my problem, “the descriptions of tools”.

the program, download the official site, not that version is, I think it's 11, is free to learn.

This is the link:
http://www.sidefx.com/index.php?option=com_download&task=apprentice&Itemid=277 [sidefx.com]

downloaded the of option windows 32 bits.

Greetings.
I wait your help.
  • Quick Links