Search - User list
Full Version: Rig with Character Hand Controls.
Root » Technical Discussion » Rig with Character Hand Controls.
MatrixNAN
Hey All,

Here is an update of the Rig since I might not be able to work on it for a few days since other things demand my time loudly. I will get to work on it again thrusday though so … thats the good news.

Cheers,
Nate Nesler

http://janis.mtsu.edu/~nesler/Files/Rigs/FootRig_20.zip [janis.mtsu.edu]
Ben Lumumba
MatrixNAN
Hey All,

Here is an update of the Rig since I might not be able to work on it for a few days since other things demand my time loudly. I will get to work on it again thrusday though so … thats the good news.

Cheers,
Nate Nesler

http://janis.mtsu.edu/~nesler/Files/Rigs/FootRig_20.zip [janis.mtsu.edu]

Thank you Matrix very much
I was looking for Houdini rig for a while
I wanted to animate biped rig but had hard time developing
any rig beyond what saw at 3d Buzz`s VTM Module2
Really complex
Just my screen redraw/feeback is sluggish
I got a chance to try MB,real-time.,really awesome
MatrixNAN
Hey Ben,

Cool thats what I was hoping for was to help people. There is really no documentation for a 5 Toed Character Rig at least not within my reach. So I had to figure it all out from scratch. I was hoping it could be used to help anyone who needs to rig a character and is good at animation but not at rigging or needs it as a reference for their own rig. I am starting to get close to having it finished. If I can work through the OTL part this weekend then you will have a fully working and functional rig. All you would need to do is scale the bones to get it to fit and maybe unhook some controls and move them back into place. Sorry I don't have the knowledge in Houdini's Syntax to make it an auto rigger at this point. I probably will later on though. I have an idea in my head how to do it.

Cheers,
Nate Nesler
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.