consolidate

2635   1   1
58 posts
i want to send a project file and i want to include all the used elements.
is there any command that i can use to consolidate my project?
just like those in most of editing software - i mean like putting together all the element that i use in my project (such as : external script/function etc.) and delete them that's not being used. in case i put some elements in different location , like in $HOME,$HIP and $HFS etc and things are a little bit unmanaged, and i don't want to go through every single obj and check it (coz i got a lot of obj)

other problem : i got 1 hipnc file, when try to open this file, i got this error message : “H : empty function”
but i can still open and work on this file.
does anyone know about this?

thanx
clay~
321 posts
clay
i want to send a project file and i want to include all the used elements.
is there any command that i can use to consolidate my project?
just like those in most of editing software - i mean like putting together all the element that i use in my project (such as : external script/function etc.) and delete them that's not being used. in case i put some elements in different location , like in $HOME,$HIP and $HFS etc and things are a little bit unmanaged, and i don't want to go through every single obj and check it (coz i got a lot of obj)

other problem : i got 1 hipnc file, when try to open this file, i got this error message : “H : empty function”
but i can still open and work on this file.
does anyone know about this?

thanx
clay~
Check out the ‘opextern’ command. This is a recent addition, so I haven't had a chance to actually use it yet, but the help on it looks promising.

– Antoine
Antoine Durr
Floq FX
antoine@floqfx.com