H12 display problem

4692   4   1
71 posts
Hi
I am not able to see the points or prims or any attribs number if i click the stow bar.It would be great if someone could help me out.THanks
3 posts
Try switching the scene renderer to ‘H11’ in the 3D viewport settings.
245 posts
I can't seem to find the Houdini 11 option in my display options when i press “d” to bring up the dialog. I can't seem to find it in Mantra either. Can you post the steps to change the option to H11? I'm afraid though that changing this option will cause the nice white outlines of the point numbers to revert to just blue numbers without outlines which enhance the usability of viewing the numbers.
245 posts
By the way if the geometry type is POLYGON then the primitive numbers display without a problem. It seems that with Nurbs geometry there is this issue that Prim Numbers don't display in Houdini 12.
245 posts
I found this link:

http://www.sidefx.com/index.php?option=com_forum&Itemid=172&page=viewtopic&p=116759&sid=1c85fdee5117c0e4bdccee10687cf655 [sidefx.com]

It explains how to get H11 and the other open GL renderers for the viewport but it doesn't explain why OGL3.2 won't display prim numbers for non-poly geometry.
  • Quick Links