Cloud Properties Python Error

2469   3   1
54 posts
i'm running houdini indie 15.5.480.

I'm trying to set up cloud rendering, and after filling out the info in Cloud Properties i get this error pop up everytime:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “CPROGRA~1/SIDEEF~1/HOUDIN~1.480/houdini/python2.7libs\cloud.py”, line 641, in <lambda>
lambda:_onCloseSetUpCloudDialog(dialogs))
File “CPROGRA~1/SIDEEF~1/HOUDIN~1.480/houdini/python2.7libs\cloud.py”, line 680, in _onCloseSetUpCloudDialog
_passphraseEncryptKey(secret_access_key, passphrase))
File “CPROGRA~1/SIDEEF~1/HOUDIN~1.480/houdini/python2.7libs\cloud.py”, line 392, in _passphraseEncryptKey
Crypto.Hash.SHA, salt, passphrase, len(data_to_encrypt))
File “C:\PROGRA~1\SIDEEF~1\HOUDIN~1.480\python27\lib\site-packages\paramiko\util.py”, line 157, in generate_key_bytes
hash_obj = hash_alg()
TypeError: ‘module’ object is not callable

Seems to be the same as this post below, can anyone shed some light on what causes this?

https://www.sidefx.com/forum/topic/43471/ [sidefx.com]
~ Craig Tonks | CG Supervisor | Outpost VFX
1 posts
This error statement TypeError: ‘module’ object is not callable [net-informations.com] is raised as you are being confused about the Class name and Module name. The problem is in the import line . You are importing a module, not a class. This happend because the module name and class name have the same name .

If you have a class “MyClass” in a file called “MyClass.py” , then you should import :

from MyClass import MyClass

In Python , a script is a module, whose name is determined by the filename . So when you start out your file MyClass.py with import MyClass you are creating a loop in the module structure.
2 posts
Good post
2 posts
from MyClass import MyClass
  • Quick Links