Deleting keyframes/editing animation does not propogate...

1475   2   1
402 posts
Hello all,

Has anyone come across a problem with animating objects within an HDA (in my case a character rig), where editing existing keyframes or deleting them does not propagate to the objects transforms? i.e. deleting a set of keys removes all the channel values correctly, but the objects still move as per those keys.

Just to clarify, the keyframes are visible not in the animator editor nor the parameter editor, but the objects are still moving. Have I missed something silly with cached transforms or some such thing.

Any help really appreciated,

Cheers,
Henry
Henry Dean
Staff
635 posts
friedasparagus
Hello all,

Has anyone come across a problem with animating objects within an HDA (in my case a character rig), where editing existing keyframes or deleting them does not propagate to the objects transforms? i.e. deleting a set of keys removes all the channel values correctly, but the objects still move as per those keys.

Just to clarify, the keyframes are visible not in the animator editor nor the parameter editor, but the objects are still moving. Have I missed something silly with cached transforms or some such thing.

Any help really appreciated,

Cheers,
Henry

Hi Henry,

This sounds like a bug that was fixed last week. Please grab a fresh build and give it a try.

Cristin
402 posts
Hi Cristin,

thanks for the super rapid reply! Have just done so, and I'm now getting the expected results. Good to know I hadn't made a ginormous gumpf somewhere
Henry Dean
  • Quick Links