Houdini 16.5.323 console error

2191   1   1
1 posts
Warning: CUsers/heeyo/OneDrive/??/houdini16.5/config/Icons/SVGIcons.cache.serial is not writeable
Warning: CUsers/heeyo/OneDrive/??/houdini16.5/config/Icons/SVGIcons.cache.serial is not writeable

I'm a Houdini beginner and have installed free version in this last week.
Then, I have got this console error message once I have done to install.
What I did I have tried to reinstall again and again in the different version. However, every single time when I have installed, I face this message constantly.

So I was wondering if someone could give me a solution to fix this issue would be appreciated.

Best.
1743 posts
It looks like the path where you installed Houdini contains either non-ASCII characters or characters that are treated as special characters in Houdini, like parentheses or dollar signs. Try installing it in a directory that only contains unaccented basic latin letters, numbers, spaces, and underscores, and see if that fixes it.
Writing code for fun and profit since... 2005? Wow, I'm getting old.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_HFmdvpe9U2G3OMNViKMEQ [www.youtube.com]
  • Quick Links