Has anyone else seen a bizarre bug with the latest version on Mac in which key frame insertion is broken?
Just started seeing this (super simple repro):
- New scene, add any object (e.g. cube).
- Option+Click on translate channel in param editor (or use RMB menu -> Set Keyframe).
- Instead of “bezier()” being inserted, “bezier()4” is inserted. Which errors out the node.
- I can then delete the “4” manually and everything is as it should be.
- Future keyframes inserted with “k” are fine.
- Try on any other channel, same problem.
This is on Mac High Sierra with Houdini Indie 16.5.323
Haven't tested on any other systems yet.
Insert keyframe bug - bezier()4229 1 1
- Quick Links