Difficulty with chsop()

1087   1   1
9 posts
I am having some difficulty with the chsop() command when using it in an expression on a parameter of an operator within a subnet/digital asset. If I create the parameter on the subnet by dragging the parameter from the contained operator to the Edit Parameter interface it seems to work fine. But if I then attempt to reference the subnet parameter, just created, from another parameter, from that or another operator contained within the subnet, it doesn't work. The field doesn't turn green as it does on the field that is functioning as expected, and clicking on the field name doesn't toggle between the parameter value and the expression string.

I have intermittently been able to get some of these to work, but I can't identify a pattern that makes any sense. Is there something specific that determines whether this sort of connection will work or not? Is there a known issue with chsop() in expressions?

Thanks,
-Judah
9 posts
Ok, I figured this out. Digital Assets require any internal dependent parameters to be identified in “linked channels”.
Edited by judahbaron - Jan. 4, 2018 13:45:10
  • Quick Links