Search - User list
Full Version: Can't Locate Textures for Rubber Toy
Root » Technical Discussion » Can't Locate Textures for Rubber Toy
DanTrip
I can not seem to find the texture file for the Test Geometry: Rubber Toy anywhere on my hard drives (at least by doing a search). I was following the Varomix tutorial: https://youtu.be/pBZM387_SYg?t=84 [youtu.be] and I wanted to load the texture back in like Varomix does, but I cannot locate it! Seems like such a simple task, but after a thorough search, nothing! Anyone want to explain to me how I could find this, and why I am having such a hard time finding it.

Steps Taken:
1. searched all directories for toylowres.jpg
2. searched forums for an answer; learned about virtual directories like: opdef:../..?toylowres.jpg
3. got angry and ranted to myself for a minute <–(this proved unfruitful)

Any help to this NooB is much appreciated!

Thanks!

Dan
malexander
They are in the rubber toy asset itself. If you dive into the rubber toy object and to a Type Properties on the testgeoemtry_rubbertoy_object1, then go to the Extra Files tab, you'll be able to see them. You can then select them and click “Save as File”.
DanTrip

Thank You so much! I got it now! (Love Ren and Stimpy too!)
ouroboros1221
well, I'm still not quite sure where the file is, can someone just post a file link so I can download it right away, thanks.
jsmack
File paths:
opdef:/Sop/testgeometry_rubbertoy?toylowres.jpg opdef:/Sop/testgeometry_rubbertoy?toyspeclowres.jpg
You can put the paths right in a file cop, and it will load the image.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.