Search - User list
Full Version: Elephant Rig
Root » Work in Progress » Elephant Rig
vishnu1024
Hey all,
Im currently working on this rig for my elephant as part of my project. I finished the rigging but Im having a bit of trouble with the skinning. The default worked great, but I needed to touch up some areas. Any suggestions on setting for the paint weights brush, or the capture weights tool, so everything isn't as blended form the get go? Also what the best way to iso view the specific bone weight you want? I tired to find it but when I try to iso a specific bone everything just goes to one color.

Also as far as IK FK blending goes does anyone have any advice as to make the FK move along with the IK? What I mean is when the IK switches to FK my leg moves back to the default position. Would I just need to parent the FK controls to the IK?
flippingbook
Like your work!
goldfarb
on the bone capture biharmonic SOP, turn ON - Point Coloring: Color By Capture Region

also on the Capture Layer Paint SOP there is a setting called Visualise - you can set that to Selected Capture Region
vishnu1024
Thankyou Very much!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.