Search - User list
Full Version: Freelance VFX Artist Needed - Houdini Terrain/Environment creation to render using Redshift
Root » Houdini Jobs » Freelance VFX Artist Needed - Houdini Terrain/Environment creation to render using Redshift
reelinspirations
Hi,

I'm needing some help with a project that's due the end of this month, but I would need the final on this created in 2 weeks with a couple rounds of changes.

We are not going to be close-up on the terrain, so game level of detail is fine.

Also, this doesn't have to be ‘Hollywood Movie’ quality, but does need to look decent.

This is what we are after, but without the castles:

We'd want mountains on all sides, but with some valleys between them as we'll be panning the camera from the center 360. The lens flare can be added in After Effects.

We can get by without the clouds if that will kill the setup and render time.

I'm needing the mountains, plain, sky and lighting and this all needs to be rendered using Redshift.
You would be creating all the lights and textures using Redshift inside Houdini.

Please contact me if you are interested, I need to start on this over the weekend as I'm creating a destruction piece that will sit in the middle of the plain.

web-at-reelinspirations-dot-com

Jim
reelinspirations
This has been filled. Thanks for your interest.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.