Search - User list
Full Version: Timeshift + constant keyframe interpolation + cycle offset = weirdness.
Root » Technical Discussion » Timeshift + constant keyframe interpolation + cycle offset = weirdness.
Adriano
I'm using a timeshit with some cycle keyframes, and for reason i don't understand that constant interpolation of the keyframes when offset-cycled gives me those weird jumps on the animation curve. (See attached pic). WHy is it doing that please?

Cheers,

A.
Adriano
The more i'm trying to fix it the more it looks like an annoying little bug… It's also doing that with other nodes's keyframes as well. Can someone please prove me wrong so i can put this behind and keep working, putting manual keyframes for that task would be a serious step back from my workflow. Thanks so much in advance.

A.
Adriano
The only thing that seems to fix it for now is to uncheck “integer frames” in the global animation options. I don't really understand why as the timshift node was also set to use “integer frames”.

Cheers,

A.
pbowmar
The Timeshift should NOT be using integer frames I think to avoid the stair-stepping…
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.