Search - User list
Full Version: Scaling individual polygons on their own axis
Root » Houdini Indie and Apprentice » Scaling individual polygons on their own axis
wray00
This might be something very obvious but, I've been learning Houdini and so far I haven't come across or found an answer online on how to scale different polygons or components on their own individual axis. Here is a gif of what I am trying to do in Houdini, recorded in Blender https://i.imgur.com/XUrCrzW.gifv [i.imgur.com]

In Houdini, by using the Scale tool, the polygons scale away from origin. Also checking the Local option does not help.

Is there a way to do this?
wray00
For anyone interested, working more with Houdini and more online searching I found that the Primitive SOP does what I needed.
Pavini
Thanks so much. Sometimes the artists here thinks that we are lazy, but focused information is really hard to find.
Jikian
It is sometimes the case that when a person gains expertise they forget what it is like to be a beginner.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.