Search - User list
Full Version: Can "Input Type" "HDA" take several inputs and merge just like"Input Type" "Unity Mesh"?
Root » Houdini Engine for Unity » Can "Input Type" "HDA" take several inputs and merge just like"Input Type" "Unity Mesh"?
Erik_Ostsjo
I'm working on an asset that creates islands from closed curves in unity. I use the houdini engine curve asset to create the curves in unity. However I noticed that unlike the UNITY MESH input type HDA can't be expanded to take more than one input. But I need to be able to input a random amount of curves. How can I accomplish this?
seelan
Get the latest daily build. Support for multiple HDA inputs was just added to 17.0.422 and 16.5.676.
seelan
You can also expose the object merge path parameter in its entirety as a multiparm, which should allow any number of distinct inputs.
Erik_Ostsjo
Updated to the new version of houdini engine, and it works really well with the multiple HDA inputs. Thanks
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.