Search - User list
Full Version: Flip particles are not colliding with geomatry(clean geomatry with thickness)
Root » Technical Discussion » Flip particles are not colliding with geomatry(clean geomatry with thickness)
jakigui
Hi,

I have been trying to collide flip particle from “flip fluid from object” to alembic animated geometry. It is not colliding. Flip particles are not staying inside the bowl. They are seems to be like absorbing. I am using very simple setup and clean geometry. Can help me how to solve this issue? Scene file and alembic file attached.

Thanks guys!!!
Tanto
Hi jakigui, your particles are in fact colliding, but they're being deleted because of reseeding. You can turn it off in AutoDopNetwork/flipsolver1/Particle Motion/Reseeding.
jakigui
Tanto
Hi jakigui, your particles are in fact colliding, but they're being deleted because of reseeding. You can turn it off in AutoDopNetwork/flipsolver1/Particle Motion/Reseeding.

Thanks bro. I will try.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.