Dopnet Colliding with each other

1411   4   0
40 posts
Hello,

I am having issues with making two groupe of scatter boxes collinding with each other.

I have two Geometries where inside each one I have added a scatter on a file object, and on the other side made my points as cubes, everything is connected to a copytopoints and a dopnet where inside I've used rbdpackedobject a staticsolver ans bulletsolver all connected to a multisolver.

the same path is repeated for each geometry, but they don't collide with eachother, I believe I have to merge these two Dropnets together? How?

Thanks for your help,

Romain.

Attachments:
dopnets.PNG (1.9 MB)
inside.PNG (38.8 KB)

40 posts
I've found a way, or maybe “the only” way for it to work/
I have copied pasted the same path and changed the file for my other shape and merged the copytopints to only one dopnet.

I am a beginer so am still a little slow

Thanks

Attachments:
inside2.PNG (39.7 KB)

40 posts
Hi,

so I've found out how to make my objects collide with each other,

now I want to move on to Cinema 4D and Render the animation with Octane.
So I am trying to export as alembic file, BUT Cinema 4D doesn't recognise the file format,

Is it the wrong workflow for what I want to do?

Thanks

Attachments:
Capture.PNG (853.6 KB)

40 posts
Ok found it, I used a rop_alembic and it worked,

I was using the save as Alembic file from the geometry Node…
40 posts
Hi,

when I import my alembic file into cinema 4d it comes out as one group with multiple dopnets items, my cubes.
Since i have to groups of cubes of different colours inside Houdini, I want to differentiate eithet by groups or by names my cubes inside c4d, so i can apply my material on the group of objects i want.

Thanks for helping

Romano
  • Quick Links