Search - User list
Full Version: <internal> Warning (779) Incorrect number of #s for multiparm depth
Root » Houdini Indie and Apprentice » <internal> Warning (779) Incorrect number of #s for multiparm depth
DevoStevo
Does anyone know how to fix this?
krueger
Did you start that file in Houdini 16.x? I'm getting that when opening a Houdini 16.5 file in 17.0 and it seems to be from the mantra nodes. I'm thinking it has to do with the extra image planes multiparm…
DevoStevo
It shows what Houdini version I'm using at the top of image in file location (17.0.352).

I just opened it in Houdini 17.0.416 (non-commercial) & got the following message this time. Any idea what “vm_crptolayernable” refers to?
krueger
I know you're currently in 17.0, but I was asking if you started that file in Houdini 16 because that's my scenario why I'm getting the warnings from the mantra nodes. There seems to be something breaking with the multiparm parameters on the mantra nodes going from Houdini 16 to 17.

The vm_cryptolayerenable is for when you add cryptomattes on the mantra node.
DevoStevo
I downloaded the file from Indie-Pixel's “Dropship” tutorial and opened it in 17.

The file was made in 16.5 by Indie-Pixel. You could sign up to download tutorial resources for free.

Here's the tutorial link: https://www.udemy.com/share/100t2q/ [www.udemy.com]

P.S. not sure if I used the “link” button properly. Not sure how your supposed to use that button. Flashes up then disappears then I can't edit my reply unless I leave the page & return. So I just highlighted the link & clicked on it. Hope it worked ok.
DevoStevo
Ok. Now I know how to use the “link” button
krueger
Yeah, you're getting the same warnings I was getting when opening my 16.5 file in 17. I went ahead and made new mantra nodes and duplicated all the changed settings, then deleted the 16.5 mantra nodes and the warnings stopped.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.