stamp conflict in dop?

814   0   0
16 posts
Long story short, this is in sop solver and I am trying to use the copy node to do stamp parameter from point on the right, which is from the dop geometry import. After the sop solver is an RBD solver.

The purpose is to use the copy stamp to get the pscale value from point on the right and resize the dop geometry by coping the original geometry to the point.

The problem is, when I uncheck the “stamp input”, the simulation runs well. The size is changing and the RBD simulation is good.
However if I check the “stamp input”, the RBD simply does not work even if I didn't stamp any data.

I checked about the RBD packed object node and found that in the SOP Geometry node there are also stamps. As the geometry is created and the data is also ready to be read (in the “create_or_overwrite_attributes” node, they have been created), I am wondering if the problem is cause by the conflict of stamp.

I did found a way to solve it, which is to use @pscale directly. But I am still confused about this problem (exactly how it is caused) and curious about how I can fix the “conflict”.
Thx for any ideas.

Attachments:
stamp_conflict_in_dop.hip (626.4 KB)
2.png (120.7 KB)
1.png (145.4 KB)
3.png (273.7 KB)

• Quick Links