Houdini Hive at SIGGRAPH Asia 2019 videos?

2181   3   2
5 posts
Hey guys, not sure if this topic is right for this end of the forum, if not, move it elsewhere freely.

Was just wondering if there are going to be any videos from the Houdini Hive lectures and talks from the SIGGRAPH Asia 2019 in Brisbane? I am quite interested to see the second “Houdini- you're learning it wrong” talk by Matt Estela, as well as many of the other talks … The titles are quite interesting.
104 posts
goranSoulmachines
Hey guys, not sure if this topic is right for this end of the forum, if not, move it elsewhere freely.

Was just wondering if there are going to be any videos from the Houdini Hive lectures and talks from the SIGGRAPH Asia 2019 in Brisbane? I am quite interested to see the second “Houdini- you're learning it wrong” talk by Matt Estela, as well as many of the other talks … The titles are quite interesting.
They always publish videos after the event, so far. Usually comes after few days of the end of the event.
5 posts
Oh damn, sorry … I only checked the dates for the event now. Thing is, it was quite a while since this announcement was put on the sideFX website, so I thought It'd be long done by now and I was expecting videos to pop up any week after the story was out. But yeah, it will happen on the 18th, in a week's time … so I'm happy to wait for it ) sorry again!
2 posts
The first one got just uploaded. Do you guys know where you can find the hip files after?
  • Quick Links