Search - User list
Full Version: PDG "Socket Error" and "Host Error" in HQueue Logs - CentOS
Root » PDG/TOPs » PDG "Socket Error" and "Host Error" in HQueue Logs - CentOS
Poetsofthefall
I have a Pyro SIMM with 25 variations in Total. I've put the HQueue settings in the HQueue Scheduler for the Farm.
The Farm Starts processing and fails with “Socket Error” with “Unable to connect to Host” and lotta lines of script with path“/hquser/*********/**.py”.
Something like that but not exactly. I dont really remember because it's in Office.
Anybody Facing this issue.

A screenshot of the Settings I've put.
chrisgreb
It looks like your paths need to be escaped or converted to forward slashes. In any case could you please log a bug with support along with the hqueue job details and diagnostics text files?
Poetsofthefall
chrisgreb
It looks like your paths need to be escaped or converted to forward slashes. In any case could you please log a bug with support along with the hqueue job details and diagnostics text files?
Reckon Sylvan Diekmann has already sent the Entire Log to SideFX. I dont really have access to the Log. I've forwarded the mail to Sylvan(FX Sup). It's already been sent to SideFX by him. If I can I'll get it tomorrow again.
Thank you for the Reply. Will try the Slashes things.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.