Search - User list
Full Version: Curve Wrap V3
Root » Work in Progress » Curve Wrap V3
zengchen

It is refer to C4D Spline Wrap and more powerful than it!
There are some curve wrap examples in my “example.hip”, and you can get some more info in V2 link.

V2 link: Curve Wrap V2 [vimeo.com]
V2 hda is renamed to “curve wrap old”, may be removed after some days

Compare to V2:
① support multi curves input, no foreach block inside
② support to scaling parms by curve attribute
③ can copy curve prim attr and group
④ four mode to set geometry reference center
⑤ change the method to xform pack, but still not perfect
motionskill
Absolutely incredible thing. I can't imagine how many time you spent to build this and yes, it's much better than C4D. Also, I found a lot of cool things in archive. You should make patreon channel and place some tutorials and updates there. I am ready to support you
zengchen
motionskill
Absolutely incredible thing. I can't imagine how many time you spent to build this and yes, it's much better than C4D. Also, I found a lot of cool things in archive. You should make patreon channel and place some tutorials and updates there. I am ready to support you
Thank you!
I do plan to make a patreon channel, but may be the latter half of the year, with the release of my CityEngine Modeling Module in Houdini

In fact, I have copied almost all the CityEngine features to Houdini, just missing the street generate feature.
I am studying Math to try to complete it…

And my Mograph Module, also only miss one effector (sound effector), hope I can finish them in this year.

Here is my CityEngine Module node relationship (uncompleted). I want to show it somehow…
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.