Search - User list
Full Version: R18 navigation, Karabiner remapped keys no longer work
Root » Technical Discussion » R18 navigation, Karabiner remapped keys no longer work
benek
Just wondered what the change might be with input commands between 17.5 and previous versions and R18? As a Wacom user, I've always remapped my MMB to a key on the keyboard with Karabiner Elements… This no longer seems to work, so was wondering whether this is a permanent and intentional change or whether it might be just be a bug…
Midphase
I really wish that SideFX would adopt the ability to let users configure custom navigation and modifier keys. I can't imagine it'd be that crazy complicated to implement.
benek
Yeah, really does my head in when I'm switching between C4D and Houdini that my navigation keys change, I had things working great for the past couple of years but it seems with C4D R21 and now H18 there's been changes… The guys at Maxon told me that they'd changed the way Cinema registers events vs polling the state of your inputs whatever that means… So my initial thought was that maybe SideFX had done the same.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.