Search - User list
Full Version: Any chance for more or updated Unity tutorials?
Root » Houdini Engine for Unity » Any chance for more or updated Unity tutorials?
instanceid
Hey there,
I have been trying to go through some of the older Unity tutorials based on Houdini 16.5 but I am finding that a number of settings and options don't seem to match up anymore, perhaps they have been renamed or possibly moved or something, but I was just wondering if there was any plan to come out with some more tutorials? I am no stranger to Unity, but this is my first week with Houdini and I am loving it so far, but it just seems the amount of beginner content seems to be limited when it comes to Unity.

I even tried to just check out some of the Unreal content just so I had something to check out but even that seems to be difficult as the links to project files and such don't work anymore in the ones I tried.

While I certainly do want to learn to use Houdini in general with Unity, if anyone happens to knof of a good beginner tutorial that might show how to create some nice looking blood effects (that might come from a sword stab, slash, dismemberment, etc), that would be even more relevant to what I am currently trying to accomplish.

Thanks,
instanceid
FlurishArt
Would love some updated tutorials for a Houdini to Unity workflow. I can't really find anything current and Unity and Houdini have both changed a lot over the last couple of years even.
smoluck
Hi

I'm also interest in this topic. It could be nice to have updated tutorials using at least Unity 2019.X and Houdini 18.X.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.