[HELP] Bad Parameter Reference using HDA Processor

1623   2   1
7 posts
Hello,

Just started using TOPs last Friday and I have already hit a wall - the HDA Processor node adds a “hdap_” prefix to every parameter on the HDA. Cannot seem to find an answer to this in Google/forums which is why I'm posting here. My goal is to set up a simple PDG graph that does the following:

1) Open CSV (filepattern)
2) Process CSV (csvinput)
3) Populate parameters on HDA (hdaprocessor)
4) Save out redshift proxy (ropfetch Redshift_ROP)

Currently I'm stuck on step 3. The HDA we are using is a kind of master scene controller that has a lot of parameters and some of the parameters have relative references to each other. For example we have a parameter with the name “curtain” which takes the name of a curtain, this name is then used to look up the corresponding geometry on disk:
$JOB/geo/`chs("curtain")`

Unfortunately this fails because in the HDA Processor this is now a Bad Parameter Reference as it expects
$JOB/geo/`chs("hdap_curtain")`
Can somebody please explain how to do this properly? Am I missing a setting or do I have to convert all relative references to be fit for use by the HDA Processor?

Many thanks,
David
Edited by ant1fact - Jan. 13, 2020 04:04:46
7 posts
bump
72 posts
I'm stuck on exactly the same thing, how to populate a HDA processor fields with data from a filepattern in my case.

Any pointers would be great!
Edited by Johan Boekhoven - March 12, 2020 06:44:02
  • Quick Links