Capturing BlendShape

1031   2   1
30 posts
Hi to all,

I've created a rig, then to add the blendshape I'm just struggling to capture the shape into the rig. Seen some tutorials and also tried exploring the existing “simple Female Character”, but still cant to fix it. I've attached the HDA along this post which is a simple rig to test for fx. Moreover I've created a parameter of “Deflate” to the blendShape. Please someone look into it & give a solution.

Thanks in advance

Attachments:
SlimeDummy01.hda (423.6 KB)
CaptureBS.jpg (74.8 KB)

806 posts
Works for me …

Simply connect the output of the blendshape node to the input of the deform-node to combine both morphing and deforming.

BTW: I would it helpful if you could either store geo into the file node (“lock” it) or provide the geo you are using alongside the asset … just a thought to make things easier. Sure, I can grab the geo from the stash node … but if I accidentally restash, it's all gone.

Marc

Attachments:
lookie.gif (1.0 MB)
Anmerkung 2020-02-28 124940.jpg (95.9 KB)

---
Out of here. Being called a dick after having supported Houdini users for years is over my paygrade.
I will work for money, but NOT for "you have to provide people with free products" Indie-artists.
Good bye.
https://www.marc-albrecht.de [www.marc-albrecht.de]
30 posts
Hey @Malbrecht, thanks for the solution you'd given. Now it works great. Sorry for the delayed response.

Sure will give the geo as you have suggested.

Thanks a lot once again

Cheers
  • Quick Links