Hi everyone,

I require some help on this effect, and getting it to match my reference. (1:42), (2:50)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sB3cdsQC1Hc [www.youtube.com]

In the reference, the smoke is travelling quite far away from the cannon at rapid velocity. However, I cannot produce a similar smoke shooting out of the cannon with my current setup. I had started out with v015 with minimal vel in my scene and pumped it up by a lot in v021, only to create awkward looking mushroom shapes. So, I am not sure how to approach this smoke (maybe separate the flames and smoke, then do the smoke with POPs and turning it into volume). Furthermore, I cannot get my flames to cool down fast enough (2 to 5 frames). I tried using the cooling rate parameter on pyro solver and the gas dissipate node to accelerate the cooling of the flames but its still not fast enough. There are also some white chunks of flames remaining at the end of the cool down, when they should have been the first to disappear. Below, I have attached my simplified hip file and 2 flipbooks. Please help, thank you!

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

Image Not Found