Search - User list
Full Version: [RevShare] 3d RPG game in Unity
Root » Houdini Jobs » [RevShare] 3d RPG game in Unity
itsnottme
Hey everyone, I am Mark and I am the founder of ExiledThunder Productions and previously developed Shadowy Contracts [store.steampowered.com] solo. I am now looking to expand the team with serious and experienced individuals that are looking to work on a game that has a chance in today's very competitive market.

The game is a multiplayer 3d RPG/Moba with a semi dark, atmospheric, semi stylized artstyle inspired by Diablo 3, Dishonored and Magic The Gathering's Innistrad set.

Here are some of the models and concept art [imgur.com] created.

The game is developed using Unity.

The programming part of the project is going well (more than 1.5 years in). I can show the progress after getting contacted.

The game is a fantasy type world game with swords, bows, and magic. Players will be able to choose between classes and play in a team of 5 players against another team to collect gold by completing challenges, killing monsters, or other players. There will be multiple classes, a talent tree and other item drops to add variability to the game.

The main mode of the game is a combination between PVP and PVE. Two teams will be able to group up with the objective of finding gold, throughout the dungeon are mini bosses, monsters, and traps that make it a challenge for the players to loot the gold. Not only will the players be facing these challenges, but there will also be chances for the enemy team to ambush them. They can choose to work as a team and play it safe or split up to get as much loot as possible as quickly as possible.

Available Roles:

Programmer (1/2) (Looking for someone that has experience with server programming or Unity/Mirror multiplayer)

3d artist (3/4) (Looking for someone that has experience with organic)

Level Designer (1/1)

UI and Concept artists (5/5)

Writer (1/1)

Animator (2/2)

Sound Designer (1/1)

Game Designer (1/1)

This is a revenue sharing project and the revenue will be calculated by the amount of work done by each person.

Feel free to ask any questions. You can send your experience or resume here or to marknasr@outlook.com or add me on Discord itsnottme#0607
Luis123
Hi there,
Hope you're doing well.

PM sent, pls check.

Regards,
Luis
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.